Immigration and naturalization services from anywhere in the world


How much do you charge for an initial in-person, video or phone consultation?
There is no charge for an initial 20-minute consultation. Please note that a longer consultation and a subsequent consultation may be subject to a fee. We will certainly notify you ahead of time if a fee will be charged.
My family member is detained, how much do you charge to visit a detainee?
Because of the time involved in visiting someone who is detained, we must charge for such a visit. This charge will depend on the detention facility where the individual is held. Please contact us for a specific amount based on the facility.
I have an Order of Removal, can you help me?
Possibly. I have successfully dealt with numerous motions to reopen and Stays of Removal. Please call us to determine whether we can help you in your specific case.
I entered the United States without inspection, but am married to a U.S. citizen. Am I eligible to adjust status?
It depends. In most cases, you will not be eligible to adjust status in the United States. You may, however, be eligible for a waiver that will allow you to remain in the United States while you request the waiver. Once approved you will have to go to a U.S. Consulate abroad to receive an immigrant visa and return to the United States. If you have an I-130 pending prior to 2001, you may be eligible to adjust status in the U.S. Please call out to find out about your specific situation.