Immigration and naturalization services from anywhere in the world

Citizenship through Parents

Some people are United States citizens and may not even know it. I can investigate whether you may have acquired or derived citizenship through a parent or grandparent. The rules on acquiring and deriving citizenship are complicated and very fact based.

I can assist you in applying for a Certificate of Citizenship, a U.S. Passport, or for children born abroad and remain abroad, a Consulate Report of Birth Abroad.

I have extensive experience in this area. In fact, my own daughter was born abroad, and I applied for her Consular Report of Birth Abroad.

If you think you may be a U.S. citizen or require a Certificate of Citizenship or a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, please call (305) 363-2844, email or fill out the form on this website to let our knowledge, experience and compassion serve you.