Immigration and naturalization services from anywhere in the world

Family-based visas

If you have lawful status in the United States, whether as a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, asylee or visa holder, you may be able to bring family members into the country to join you. As your attorney, I can help you take the right steps to ensure or expedite your request to reunite with loved ones.

Fiancé(e) — If you are not yet married, a K-1 fiancé(e) visa allows someone you are engaged to who is residing outside the country to enter the United States so that you can marry and file for permanent status.

Spouse — If you are already married, an immigrant marriage visa allows you to bring your husband or wife legally into the country.

Parents or siblings — I can help United States citizens bring their parents and siblings from abroad into the country.

Spouse or Child of Asylees and Refugees — Asylees and refugees may petition for children under 21 years old and spouses if they were married before the grant of asylum or refugee status. These I-730 petitions must be filed within two years of being granted asylum.

Spouse or Child of a Visa Holder — Most visa categories (student, employment athlete, entertainer, etc.) allow for spouses and minor children to accompany the primary visa holder.

Get the Support Your Family Needs 

My Miami office is here to put our experience and enthusiasm behind your case. Call (305) 363-2844, email or fill out the form on this website to let our knowledge and experience serve you.