Immigration and naturalization services from anywhere in the world

Petition under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)

If you have been subjected to extreme cruelty or battery from your U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse, parent, or child, while in the U.S., you may qualify to stay in the U.S. under an I-360 petition for battered spouses. This petition is completely confidential, and as such, your spouse does not need to know that you are filing this petition.

I have extensive experience in helping survivors of extreme cruelty and battery with compassion and empathy. If you are survivor of domestic violence, please Call (305) 363-2844, email or fill out the form on this website to let our knowledge and experience serve you.