Immigration and naturalization services from anywhere in the world

Removal of Conditions for Conditional Permanent Residents

If you were married less than two years at the time you were initially granted permanent residence based on marriage, you will need to file a petition to remove the conditions on your residence (I-751) 90 days before your two-year conditional residence expires. I have experience assisting clients with this process, as well as withthe required waiver should the marriage be dissolved within the first two years.

Get the Support Your Family Needs 

My Miami office is here to put our experience and enthusiasm behind your case. Call (305) 363-2844, email or fill out the form on this website to let our knowledge and experience serve you.