Immigration and naturalization services from anywhere in the world

Temporary Business Visas

I understand that many people wish to reside in American in only a temporary basis. However, I also recognize that plans do change and someone who intended to come temporarily may wish to stay longer or perhaps even forever. I can assist you in determining what temporary business visa can assist you in achieving both short-term and long-term immigration goals.

You may qualify for a temporary or non-immigrant business visa, if you fall under one of the following categories.

• Specialty Occupation (H-1B) – This visa may be an option if you have a bachelor’s degree or higher or the equivalent experience. You must also have a job offer in a specialty occupation related to the field in which you have your degree. The salary for the position must meet or exceed the prevailing wage, and the employer must pay all associated fees.

• Intracompany Manager or Executive Transferee (L-1A) – This visa may be an option if you have worked as a manager or executive of a foreign entity that has a qualifying business relationship with a U.S. entity for 1 year in the preceding 3 years.

• Intracompany Specialized Knowledge Transferee (L-1B) – This visa allows a U.S. employer to transfer a professional employee with certain specialized knowledge from a related foreign entity. It also allows a foreign entity to send an employee with specialized knowledge to the U.S. to help establish a new related U.S. entity.

• Extraordinary ability – If you possess an extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or have a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the movie or T.V. industries, then this nonimmigrant visa may be an option for you. You must demonstrate extraordinary ability by sustained national or international acclaim, be coming to the US temporarily to work in the area of your ability, and have an employer sponsor (may be an agent).

• Treaty Trader (E-1)–If you’re a national of treaty country, carries on substantial trade, and carries on principal trade between the U.S. and your treaty country, then you may qualify as a E-1 treaty trader.

• Treaty Investor (E-2) – If you’re a national of a treaty country is investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business, you or an employee may qualify

My Miami office is here to put our experience and enthusiasm behind your case. Call (305) 363-2844, email or fill out the form on this website to let our knowledge and experience serve you.